To get the very best out of your jewellery we recommend the following:
- Avoiding contact with chemicals such as perfume, hairspray, cleaning products and lotions as these can cause jewellery to tarnish.
- Storing all jewellery in the packaging provided to avoid damages.
- Removing your jewellery before exercising, washing and sleeping.
The materials we use are of very high quality and if properly cared for, will last for many years. We work with the below metals, from trusted suppliers:
- Sterling Silver (925) - contains 92.5% pure silver.
- Gold Filled - 14K layer of gold that is permanently bonded to a base metal such as brass.
- Gold Vermeil - sterling silver plated with gold.
Our jewellery is not suitable for children as small parts are a choking hazard.